Hello!!!! all you lovelies 🙂
Today we are going to review The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette by Maybelline Newyork, So without getting into much a do, lets begin.
It has been launched in India for quite sometime and the reason I am reviewing this because it’s easily available in any part of the world, so either you already have one or you might buy one.
It’s a 12 pan eyeshadow palette ,containing the powdery and satin finish nude shades to create smokey eyes and brown tone eyes. It can create both day and night-time looks.It has 7 shimmer and 5 matte shades and one eyeshadow applicator brush.
The backside of the palette has a manual claiming that you can create 13 different looks using these eye shadows in quads, trios and duos form.
Lets get to the swatches, the eyeshadows have no names, so for convenience I have numbered them.
- TOP ROW (left to right) – 1 2 3 4 5 6
- BOTTOM ROW (left to right) – 7 8 9 10 11 12
ALL THINGS RIGHT 🙂
- Affordable – 899
- Easily available
- Staying power is for 6-8 hours
- 12 shades in one palette with steady packaging, so its travel friendly.
- Due to the versatility of the color shades you can create number of different looks.
- The shimmer shades are the best ones in the palette.
- Lighter shades can be used as a highlighter and the darker ones can be used as a contour or kohl.
ALL THINGS WRONG 😦
- The shadows are not well pigmented.
- Some darker shades are too chalky to work with esp No 12.
- It’s a little difficult to work with these shadows, they do not blend smoothly. You really have to try very hard or should be pro for creating those beautiful dramatic smokey eyes from these shadows.
- They don’t glide easily and you need multiple applications to get the real colour.
- The eyeshadow brush is small and not good for the application.
- You can get better eyeshadow quality in the same price or a little higher range from other brands, like MAKEUP REVOLUTION and L.A GIRL.
This is the look I created using shade 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 10 as these are the best ones to work with.
DO I FEEL IT RIGHT ? – No, I don’t use this palette much due to the lack of pigmentation and takes a good amount of time to create a smokey look out of these shadows. Even if you are a beginner I will not suggest you to choose this palette, as its little tricky to work with, whereas there are other palettes with better quality, either in the same range or just a few bucks higher.
I hope this review helped you, incase there is any other query or if you guys want me to review any other product please comment below and i will try my best to do it.
Lots of love and have a great day 🙂